Saturday 29 June 2013

The Genesis of the Red-Eyed Revelations

The Beginning

My Thoughts and Opinions on our World.


Hello World.

With this blog i'd like to extend the invitation to anyone and everyone who wishes to open their mind, and accompany me on this journey of unveiling little by little, the understanding of our world.



Because this is my first post, i decided to make this a little introduction to what you can expect from this blog. 

This blog will be about my views, thoughts, opinions, and revelations on anything and everything which surrounds our everyday lives. 

I've chosen the name "Red-Eyed Blogger" because of special reasons...

I do my best thinking at night time that's why... 

I wish that you engage this blog with an open mind, and enjoy the opinions which i have to offer.

I am always open for discussions on any topics you wish, and you are always welcome to message me / email me .. (i haven't really figured this whole "Blogger" thing out yet, but i'll try my best to find ways to communicate)

Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment